Bundaberg Local Services
Bundaberg ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Bundaberg site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Bundaberg Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Bundaberg When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Bundaberg Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Bundaberg Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Bundaberg ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Bundaberg and a Place to Meet
The bundaberg.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Bundaberg
Bundaberg is a beautiful city situated in the Australian state of Queensland. It is known for its pleasant climate, sugar cane plantations, and the famous Bundaberg rum. Here are some interesting facts about this charming city:
1. Bundaberg was first settled by Europeans in 1867 when a group of seven people came to the region to establish a sugar plantation.
2. The city is named after Bundaberg, an indigenous word that means “place of the water.
3. Bundaberg is home to the world-famous Bundaberg rum. The distillery was established in 1888 and has been producing fine rum ever since.
4. One of the most popular tourist attractions in Bundaberg is the Mon Repos Turtle Centre. It is known for being the largest loggerhead turtle rookery in the South Pacific.
5. The Bundaberg Botanic Gardens is a beautiful attraction that features a large Japanese garden, lakes, and over 10,000 plants species.
6. The city’s sports stadium is known as the "Salter Oval" and has a seating capacity of over 10,000 people.
7. Many visitors also come to see the Bundaberg Barrel, an attraction that showcases the history and brewing process of the famous Bundaberg ginger beer.
8. Bundaberg is one of the largest producers of macadamia nuts in Australia.
9. The Bundaberg Rum Distillery runs tours for visitors to see the fascinating rum-making process.
10. A popular event held in the city each November is the Bundaberg Show. It is a celebration of the region’s agriculture, livestock, and horticulture sectors.
Next time you visit Queensland, be sure to include Bundaberg on your itinerary – it is a true gem of a city!