Bundaberg Galleries and Museums Directory
Be the first to advertise in Bundaberg Galleries and Museums Directory!
We are developing bundaberg.city for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Bundaberg for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Galleries and Museums in Bundaberg?
Bundaberg Galleries and Museums
Bundaberg, located on the eastern coast of Queensland, is a thriving city with a rich history and culture. Visitors to the area can explore numerous galleries, museums and historical venues that provide a glimpse into the region's past and present.
- Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery: located at 1 Barolin Street, Bundaberg, this gallery features a range of contemporary and traditional artworks from local and national artists. The gallery is also home to a range of educational programs and workshops for all ages.
- Childers Arts Space: located at 72 Churchill Street, Childers, this gallery showcases a variety of local artwork, including paintings, sculptures, and photography. The space also features regular exhibitions and events.
- Hinkler Hall of Aviation: located at 9-29 Charles Street, Bundaberg, this museum celebrates the life and accomplishments of Australian aviator Bert Hinkler. Visitors can explore interactive exhibits and displays, as well as take a simulated flight in a replica of Hinkler's aircraft.
- Bundaberg Railway Museum: located at 13A Watsons Road, North Bundaberg, this museum provides a glimpse into the history of rail transport in the region. Visitors can view an array of locomotives, carriages, and other railway memorabilia.
- Burnett Heads Lighthouse Museum: located at 1 Zunker Street, Burnett Heads, this museum is housed in a restored lighthouse that dates back to 1873. The museum features exhibits on the history of lighthouses and navigation, as well as displays on the local fishing industry.
- Fairymead House Sugar Museum: located at 37 Fairymead Road, Bundaberg East, this museum is housed in a historic sugar plantation house that dates back to the 1890s. Visitors can learn about the history of sugar production in the region and explore the grounds that include a sugar cane railway, gardens and original equipment.
- Bundaberg Rum Distillery: located at Hills Street, Bundaberg, this iconic distillery provides visitors with an immersive experience into the world of rum production. Visitors can view the distillery operations, learn about the history of the Bundaberg Rum brand and sample the product.
- Mon Repos Turtle Centre: located at Mon Repos Conservation Park, Mon Repos Road, Bundaberg, this centre provides a unique opportunity to witness the nesting and hatching of loggerhead turtles. Visitors can take a guided tour, learn about the conservation efforts to protect the endangered species, and watch hatchlings make their way to the sea.
Whether you are interested in art, history or simply exploring the region, Bundaberg has a variety of galleries, museums, and historical venues to suit your interests. Be sure to visit one or all of these unique and fascinating attractions during your stay!
Bundaberg Galleries and Museums Articles